Friday, May 16, 2014

Medora Lipsticks Review

Medora Lipsticks (left) shade 261 and (right) shade 561
(top without flash, bottom with flash) 
Today's blog post will be a very unique one since these lipsticks are very unheard of, but definitely one of the best, most pigmented, and inexpensive lipsticks on the market. These lipsticks aren't available in U.S or Canada, I have got mine from Pakistan. Although, there are a few shades available on Amazon (search for "Medora Matte Lipsticks"), they don't offer all the shades. I am only reviewing two for now but I have a few more different shades I will review in the future. There are 20 different shades, including nudes, pinks, red, violet, and berry colors.

These lipsticks go on very smoothly on moisturized lips and last a long time without the need to touch up. They are just as, if not more, pigmented as MAC and other high end lipsticks, but for half the price.

If you would like to order a Medora lipstick in any shade, you can let me know and I can buy and ship it to you. Below are all the lipstick shades, you can leave a comment telling me which number you would like and I'll get back to you with the price and shipping cost.

I'd rate these lipsticks a 9/10. The only con is that they need to increase their shades in order for them to cater to more people.


No comments:

Post a Comment